ESO Denmark - course information
Master of Science in Osteopathy for Diplomates
This is a part-time programme spread over ten weekends each year. The curriculum is based on the World Health Organisation’s training framework and fully uses the scope of Osteopathy to improve patient outcomes, enhance skills, treat the widest group of patient presentations and provide for a most rewarding professional life. Graduates will have a range of technical skills and approach not achieved elsewhere.
- You will be studying one of the broadest osteopathic education programs in the UK, with fascial, cranial and visceral approaches and techniques introduced from the first year.
- Our extended internship module also gives students, in their fourth year, the opportunity to enter clinical internship, at our ESO Clinic.
- We combine the traditions of Osteopathy with the latest developments in the field.
- Teaching is provided by qualified Osteopaths and other healthcare specialists from all over Europe.
- Teaching will always take place in English.
The following provides an overview of course content delivered across all four years.