The European School of Osteopathy is renowned for the range of osteopathic approaches taught. The School has a rich history of innovation and has influenced osteopathic education throughout Europe, teaching postgraduate courses overseas for over 20 years.
Our programmes are flexible and stimulating , leading to a truly rewarding career as an Osteopath. All our students benefit from the same library and journal access as UK undergraduate students.
As an ESO International student you will enjoy:-
- The option to attend further classes in Maidstone, in addition to the summer seminars, at no extra cost
- Access to online library and articles at no additional charge
- Teaching from the experienced and committed specialist teachers
- The opportunity to visit the ESO teaching clinic in Maidstone as an observer; to get a better picture of the osteopathic clinical reasoning process including case history, examination, differential diagnosis as well as assessment and treatment
- The chance to observe real patient treatment in class and also treat real patients in class in a full clinical context; to better develop a full understanding of the osteopathic approach and also to acquire supervised osteopathic clinical hours for recognition by the regulator
- Being part of an international community; you'll study with a renowned osteopathic institution, instrumental in the development of osteopathic education and standards throughout Europe and the wider world